- The SyTrue Data/Research Scientist would be working with the SyTrue R&D, Data
Science and Clinical team to analyse clinical records and design new algorithms
specially to achieve different NLP tasks. Current NLP research tasks includes
improvement of Named Entity recogniser, Multi-class Document Classification and
Clinical Document Segmentation.
- Research and identify features from Clinical Narration. Create Multiple POC with
different NLP libraries.
- Work independently creating and assessing their rules using SyTrue’s proprietary
integrated rules engine framework.
- Creation, modification, and maintenance of medical data extraction models and
- Test new tools, models and utilities that are to be integrated into the platform.
- Translate the customer’s needs to needed rules or models. Handle updates, additions
- Assist customers with troubleshooting data errors, support calls/tickets and training
- Ownership of End-to-End Clinical Data Analysis, Proof of concept, development,
deployment and maintenance of models.
- Communicate and present various proposals, findings, and results to clinical
collaborators, stakeholders and customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information management, Statistics or
related field, with some experience and interest to grow in the Healthcare data
- Knowledge of any cloud environment. Hands-on experience and ability to translate
algorithms/models into commercially viable products or services and deploy it.
- Having implementation and deployment level knowledge in Supervised and
Unsupervised learning algorithms using Neural networks and Deep-Learning (NLP
utilising RNN, CNN, LSTM, Transformers, Attention Models, Language models,
- Language Tools/Library: Python, NLTK, TensorFlow 2, PyTorch or Keras, Gensim,
- Medical Terminology Knowledge of either ICD 9, ICD 10 or SNOMED or Healthcare
Background or Medical coding knowledge.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science, Information management, Statistics or
- Research Publication(s) in reputed Conferences and Journals.
- Ability to research and solve open ended clinical data processing problems.
- Healthcare/Clinical data analysis and Terminology Knowledge of ICD 9, ICD 10 and
- Research Oriented, Self-driven and detail-oriented, able to take ownership of Data
Science and other assigned projects.
- Comfortable working in remote culture (WFH) and with minimal supervision.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org